Klay Instruments offers a wide range of „All Stainless“ level switches, mainly for use in the Food & Pharmaceutical industry and the water & waste water industry.
The Vibra-Switch level switches are available in 2 models. The C version is the compact level switch with a connector or cable connection and the S version is equipped with a complete stainless steel electronics housing.
- Polished probes
- Rugged and compact design
- Principle: Vibration
- Short insert (47mm) up to 3 meter
- All stainless housing (S version)
- Hygienic process connections
- Maintenance free
For Food & Pharmaceutical industry & water & waste water industry.
- Power supply : 12 – 40 V DC
- Output : 3-wire PNP / NPN
- Process temperature : – 40° C to +120° C
- Ambient temperature : – 40° C to + 70° C
- Max. pressure : -1 to +40 bar
- Max. viscosity 2 : 10.000 mm /s (cSt)
- Material probe : AISI 316L (Ra < 1,5 µm)
- Insertion length : 47 mm, 100 mm… 3 m.
- Protection : IP67
- Switch indication : by internal LED
- Processconnections : G1″ (1”BSP) Standard for others, see ordercode