A hydrostatic submersible level transmitter with a capacitive ceramic sensor and cable (IP68). For level measurement in water & waste water, pulp, slurry, chemicals etc.
The standard HydroCer has a fixed range while the HydroCer-I is adjustable with HART®Protocol. The instrument has active temperature compensation and a perfect long term stability.
Operating Principle:Capacitive ceramic
- Accuracy 0.2%
- (Hydrocer “I” 0.1%)
- Capacitive Ceramic Sensor
- Perfect long term stability
- Temperature compensated
For level measurement in water & waste water, pulp, slurry, chemicals etc.
- Ranges : from 0.1 bar to 2 bar
- Output signal : 4-20 mA / 2-wire (option: HART® Protocol)
- Accuracy : 0.2% from adjusted span (Hydrocer ‘I’: 0,1%)
- Power supply : 9 – 36 Vdc
- Protection : IP 68
- Process temperature : -10° to + 70°C
- Sensor material : Ceramic Al2O3
- Sensor sealing : Viton o-ring (standard)
- Other wetted parts : AISI 316
- Material cable : PE Polyethylene (Option: Hytrel or PTFE)