The VEGASON 61 is an ultrasonic sensor for continuous level measurement of liquids or bulk solids. Typical applications are the measurement of liquids in storage tanks or open basins. The sensor is also suitable for the detection of bulk solids in small vessels or open containers. The non-contact measuring principle is independent of product features and allows a setup without medium. Price favorable solution for simple applications.
- Non-contact measurement
- Reliable measurement independent of product features
- Price-favorable solution for simple applications
VEGASON 61 is suitable for measurement of liquids in storage tanks or open basins as well as flow measurements in open flumes. The sensor is also suitable for detection of bulk solids.
- Sewage on the way to cleaning
- Service and ballast water tanks
- Measuring range: in liquids: 0.25 … 5 m ,in bulk solids: 0.25 … 2 m
- Process fitting: thread G1½, 1½ NPT Process temperature: -40 … +80 °C
- Process pressure: -0,2 … +2 bar (-20 … +200 kPa)
- Accuracy: +/- 10 mm
- SIL qualification: optionally up to SIL2