Ideal for Small Process Fittings Level measurement of liquids despite foam
The radar sensor VEGAPULS 65 is everywhere in use where liquid levels in small to medium-sized containers have to be measured but small process fittings (1½ inch) are required. This measuring principle is a really economic solution for applications requiring contactless and continuous level monitoring in storage tanks under easy process conditions. The special strength of this radar gauge: the low-frequency C-band sensors ensure reliable measurement even when foam and bubbles form on or in the medium.
- Non-contact measurement
- High plant availability, because wear and maintenance-free
- Reliable measurement independent of process conditions
The level sensor VEGAPULS 65 is ideal for level detection of liquids in small to medium-sized vessels with small process fittings (1½ inch). The special strength of this level sensor: the low-frequency C-band ensures reliable measurement even if the medium generates bubbles or foam.
- Measuring range: up to 35 m
- Process fitting: thread from G1½, 1½ NPT flanges from DN 50, 2″
- Process temperature: -40 … +150 °C
- Process pressure: -1 … +16 bar (-100 … +1600 kPa)
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 8 mm
- SIL qualification: optionally up to SIL2