Especially hygienic and chemically stable level measurement of aggressive liquids under difficult process conditions
The radar sensor VEGAPULS 63 is optimized for measuring aggressive liquids and for application in production processes under hygienic conditions. The instrument is equipped with a completely encapsulated antenna. Aggressive substances cannot affect this sensor and chemical reactions cannot change the product. At the same time, the instrument demonstrates the time-tested strengths of the VEGAPULS instrument family: the continuous level measurement in the process vessel or storage tank is carried out contactlessly and stands out due to its reliable, high-precision measuring results. And even the most difficult process conditions, such as temperatures from -200° C to +200° C or process pressures from -1 to +16 bar don’t make any difference.
- Non-contact measurement
- High plant availability, because wear and maintenance-free
- Exact measuring results independent of process conditions
For aggressive liquids under extremely difficult process conditions. Temperatures from -200° C to +200° C or process pressures from -1 to +16 bar don’t make any difference.
- Measuring range: up to 35 m
- Process fitting: hygienic fittings boltings flanges from DN 50, 2″
- Process temperature: -200 … +200 °C
- Process pressure: -1 … +16 bar (-100 … +1600 kPa)
- Measuring precision: +/- 2 mm
- SIL qualification: optionally up to SIL2