**The new model of the LL-104 Liquid Level Switch is the HT1620.
The SuperSwitch™ LL-104 Liquid Level Switch is the ideal solution to a host of liquid level sensing and control applications. It uses proven ultrasonic technology to operate in virtually any liquid, regardless of viscosity or aeration. Its small size and standard 3/4″ NPT mounting make it the perfect choice for new or existing applications. The LL-104 consists of a 316SS sensor and an integral miniaturized, encapsulated electronic control unit which is mounted in a cast aluminum, explosion-proof, watertight enclosure.
- 1000: 1 wet to dry ratio
- 316 stainless steel sensor
- Application in liquids with varying viscosities, foaming, polymerizing and more.
- Small ~ 3/8″ & 1/2″ NPT mounting
- Epoxy painted enclosure Miniature, encapsulated electronics
- No calibration or special installation
- FM approved
- CSA approved
- Food Processing
- Repeatability: 2 mm typical
- Delay(On): 0.5 seconds (standard)
- Input Power: 9 or 30 V DC
- Outputs: Low Level
- Failsafe: 4 ± 1ma Dry, 20 ± 1ma Wet, High Level
- Failsafe: 20 ± 1 ma Dry, 4 ± 1ma – Wet Temperature
- Range: Sensor -40 º F to +300 º F
- Electronics -20 º F to +170 º F
- Housing: Cast Aluminum, Explosion-proof & Watertight NEMA 4 / NEMA 7 , Class l, Group C & D, Class II, Group E., F, & G, Class lll, Div. 1 & 2
- Sensor Material: 316SS standard
- Pressure: Operating: Up to 1000 psig
- Mounting: 3/4” NPT standard Flange Mounting available
- Weight: 1 lb. (.45kg) approximate