A microprocessor based pressure transmitter from Klay Instruments. All stainless steel and for all industries. The instrument is fully temperature compensated.
Easy programming with 3 push buttons and display without test pressure. The series 2000 pressure transmitter is availabe with 4-20mA and option HART protocol.
This pressure transmitter is very suitable for applications where a flush diaphragm is needed. For example on pulp and starch. The series 2000 transmitters have a strong flush diaphragm and a small process connection like 1″BSP.
For the Pulp & paper industry special process connections are available. Examples are a small weld-on nipple with diameter 33mm equal to PMC or the PASVE connection.
- Stainless Steel housing
- Accuracy 0.1% from adjusted span
- Easy adjustable without test pressure by 3 push buttons and local display
- Protection against pressure spikes
- Adjustable damping 0….25 sec
- Strong flush diaphragms
- HART protocol
- ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 and/or
- II 1D Ex ia IIIC T100 ̊ C Da IP6X
- SIL2 certified (option)
For all industry.