**This product is currently discontinued.
HiTECH’s LT-20 Dual-Function Level & Temperature Switch operates using an ultrasonic GAP level sensing technique. The electronic control unit, either integral or remote to the sensor, generates a signal that indicates the presence of liquid as well as when the correct liquid temperature (40 0F) is present. Additionally, an integral temperature sensor monitors the liquid’s temperature. When the liquid is present and the temperature is above 40 0F, the relay stays at a de-energized state. If liquid is present and the temperature is below 40 0F, the relay energizes and stays energized until the temperature reaches 40 0F + 2 0F or the liquid level falls below the sensing point. HiTECH’s model LT-20 Dual-Function Level & Temperature Switch provides very reliable performance with virtually any liquid, regardless of the viscosity. The Dual-Function Level & Temperature Switch is ideal for application on Refrigeration Automation, Freon Testing, Supply Line Automation, Corrosive Liquids, Pipelines, Equipment Reservoirs and various OEM applications.
Operating Principle:Ultrasonic GAP Sensing
- Easy Installation & Set-up
- Monitors Level & Temperature
- Monitors any liquid, even highly viscose
- All wetted parts 316 SS
- Unaffected by mounting orientation
- Maintenance Free
- Rugged Construction
- Compact Electronics
- 316 Stainless Steel Sensor
Ideal for application on Refrigeration Automation, Freon Testing, Supply Line Automation, Corrosive Liquids, Pipelines, Equipment Reservoirs and various OEM applications.
- Type: Ultrasonic dual sensing switch for level and temperature 40ºF
- Operating Point: Repeatability 2mm or better
- Delay: 0.5 seconds
- Outputs: Relay output, 10 Amp (dry contact NO)
- Input Power: 115 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Temperature: -20ºF to + 160ºF
- Sensor: 316 SS Standard; Other materials available
- Mounting: 1″ NPT Standard
- Pressure: Up to 1000 psig