The Ultrasonic Point Level System 1640 Series is an ideal solution for detecting low temperature liquid in storage vessels, tanks and pipes.
Operating Principle:Point Level Switch
The Ultrasonic Point Level System1640 Series is an ideal solution for detecting low temperature liquid in storage vessels, tanks and pipes. The probe is constructed in 316LSSmaterial. The systemallows for integrated or remote electronicsmodules with options for the input and output. The electronicmodule is captured in a plastic cassette and ismounted in a NEMA 4/ 7 explosion proof housing. There is no need for adjustment to the system. An LED indicator on the electronic module offers a visual status of the system. Field selectable Fail safe allows for the relays to be energized on power up or in normal condition to close when liquid is present. Continuous Self-diagnostic checks connection of the probe. A Demand Push button self-test feature on the electronic module assures the user the systemis functioning correctly. A delay in is added in on the liquid down to avoid false trip due to wave action.
- Probe construction:316LSS (Consult Factory for other materials)
- Input Options :24VDC or 90 to 240VAC (10A DPDT) 9VDC to 30 VDC (Loop Power)
- Extension Length: 1” to 72”
- Temperature: -60 to 100°C
- Pressure: 1000 PSIG
- Electronics: Integral / Remote
- Enclosure: NEMA 4 / 7
- Continuous Diagnostic Connection test
- Push Button Demand Self-Test
- Field Select Fail-Safe
- LED Output Indicator